24 August 2018 – STJobs Workshop*
Join our highly sought-after workshop on “Successful CV Writing & Working with Headhunters” conducted by Mr André Cheong in conjunction with ST Jobs. Register early as places are limited!! (click below link for more details)
We are constantly developing unique solutions for our clients. Here are some of our popular workshops conducted by our Chief Executive Mr André Cheong:
How To Prepare A Winning CV & Cover Letter (course code: CVCL)
Preparing For The Successful Interview (course code: PFSI)
Hiring Tips For Employers (course code: HTFE)
Getting Headhunters To Work For You! (course code: GHWY)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on workshop overviews, schedules, fees & funding.
* Our courses are approved for support under the Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP). NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support, capped at $250 each year, for courses supported by UTAP. Please note that members are required to fulfil the following conditions to be eligible for UTAP reimbursement:
- Paid-up union membership before course commencement, throughout whole course duration and at the point of claim
- Course must not be funded through company sponsorship or other types of funding
- Unfunded course fee must be S$20.00 and above
- Member must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance
- UTAP application must be submitted within 6 months after course completion
For any queries on the UTAP funding scheme, please email to UTAP@e2i.com.sg or call NTUC Membership Hotline at 6213 8008.